Monday, August 3, 2009

Life with 3 girls!

Well here we are almost 2 weeks later and I am finally finding time to do a quick update. We had Brinley Denise Mitchell on July 22 at 8:35 am. She weighed 7lbs and 10oz and was 20 in long. We had her c-section and all went well. Brinley came out screaming in full force, she is doing well and changing everyday. I am recovering well, every birth gets easier with less pain for me. I do not feel as though I had a baby 2 weeks ago. Savannah and Mallarie love having Brinley, they love to kiss her, hold her, and are constantly doing just that. Mallarie looked and my belly the other day and said no Brinley any more, her downstairs. I will post pictures soon!
I need a new title for our blog so any ideas?

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are adjusting well. Let me know when you get back so we can schedule our VT.
    As for a new title, I fear I am no help. Maybe: What happened to all of the testosterone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. or something else that deals with estrogen.

    ReplyDelete