I love her hair! She's gorgeous! She's like the perfect mix between Savannah and Mallarie. Hope you're doing well and having fun with her. I can't wait to meet her!
Brian and I met on New Years Eve 2002 at an LDS singles dance. Our first date was January 18th and we were Married June 7, 2003 in the Manti Temple. Savannah was born November 22, 2004 and Mallarie was born January 25, 2007. They are our greatest treasures! Brian is working for Gardner Engineering and will be finished with school in December 2009. I keep busy at home taking care of the girls and teaching Savannah in preschool every 5 weeks with our little neighborhood school.
SHE IS BEAUTIFUL! CONGRATS! I LOVE HER NAME TOO!
ReplyDeleteShe is adorable! Love that picture! How are you doing?
ReplyDeleteI love her hair! She's gorgeous! She's like the perfect mix between Savannah and Mallarie. Hope you're doing well and having fun with her. I can't wait to meet her!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great picture! Congratulations, she is a doll.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! We are so happy for you guys!
ReplyDelete