Monday, August 3, 2009

Look at your own risk!

Add ImageThis is in the delivery room, one of the nurses asked if we
a camera and Brian gave it to them to take this picture.
I am kind of out of it still!

Alta View does this new "Dinner for Two" you get to chose
between steak, chicken cordon bleu or salmon and then they
bring it in on this nice table and go all out your first night
with your new baby. I also got a really nice robe! It is all
new since we had the other 2 girls! We were half done eating
when Brian decided to take the picture. Ignore how horrible
I look I did just have a baby!

This is what Brian got to wear when we went in for the
c-section! Doesn't he look so cute!

2 comments:

  1. That is so awesome that the birth went so well, and what a fun special dinner! Brinley is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how your hair looks beautiful even though you just had a baby! Jealous.

    ReplyDelete