On Sunday we decide that we would go to Preston to see my grandma Gunnell. She had not seen Brinley yet so with no church it was perfect to go and spend the day. We had a good time visiting and eating yummy food! Thanks grandma!
Brian and I met on New Years Eve 2002 at an LDS singles dance. Our first date was January 18th and we were Married June 7, 2003 in the Manti Temple. Savannah was born November 22, 2004 and Mallarie was born January 25, 2007. They are our greatest treasures! Brian is working for Gardner Engineering and will be finished with school in December 2009. I keep busy at home taking care of the girls and teaching Savannah in preschool every 5 weeks with our little neighborhood school.
So cute can't believe how cute are your little girls!!!!
ReplyDeleteDon't you love grandma's! I wish we got to see my hubby's more often. How are you?
ReplyDelete