Cute Dress! I don't know how i missed the post about it a girl. Congrats! It is a good thing that you make such cute girls-if you are going to have a bunch of them. How are you feeling?
LOVE the dress! Congrats on another girl! I hope you are feeling well! See you in a few weeks at the easter party! (and your possible name is SOOO cute!)
Brian and I met on New Years Eve 2002 at an LDS singles dance. Our first date was January 18th and we were Married June 7, 2003 in the Manti Temple. Savannah was born November 22, 2004 and Mallarie was born January 25, 2007. They are our greatest treasures! Brian is working for Gardner Engineering and will be finished with school in December 2009. I keep busy at home taking care of the girls and teaching Savannah in preschool every 5 weeks with our little neighborhood school.
Cute Dress! I don't know how i missed the post about it a girl. Congrats! It is a good thing that you make such cute girls-if you are going to have a bunch of them. How are you feeling?
ReplyDeleteThat is a really cute dress! I love green on girls! Congrats again, oh, I love the name!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the dress! Congrats on another girl! I hope you are feeling well! See you in a few weeks at the easter party! (and your possible name is SOOO cute!)
ReplyDeleteWow Congrats Dawnese! I am sure Brian will love being a Daddy for another girl. This just means you get to try again ;) cute dress by the way!!!
ReplyDelete