Monday, March 30, 2009

My beautiful daughters!



Here are Some cute pictures I got taken of the girls for Savannah's 4 year and Mallarie's 2 year. I think they turned out cute. Savannah has always loved getting her pictures taken and is very photogenic. Mallarie is opposite we have to work really hard to get the good ones. The one of her in the pink Easter dress she is on my lap, you can see a little of my jean covered leg in the corner. They still turn out good but man they really earn their money with her!

9 comments:

  1. Those turned out so cute! They are getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL GIRLS! They are cute pics! Can't wait to get mine. I love you girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are such cute pictures! You have such BEAUTIFUL girls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these pictures~! I think Mallarie looks like Emily when she was little! I hope you are feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Mallorie is a little you. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your girls are so cute! Congrats on girl #3! We need to get together with everyone soon.
    Shelli

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Cute! They are getting so big.

    ReplyDelete