On Saturday mornings when we are in Ephraim the girls always want to bath in Grandma's tub. They love all the bubbles that the jets make. and they could stay in there all day if we let them!!
How fun to take a bath in jet tubs!!!! Also Ephraim was the only place I feed cows. Oh how I miss the smell of fresh rain and cows. Actually I really don't miss that smell but Ephraim will always have a special place in my heart. ;)
Brian and I met on New Years Eve 2002 at an LDS singles dance. Our first date was January 18th and we were Married June 7, 2003 in the Manti Temple. Savannah was born November 22, 2004 and Mallarie was born January 25, 2007. They are our greatest treasures! Brian is working for Gardner Engineering and will be finished with school in December 2009. I keep busy at home taking care of the girls and teaching Savannah in preschool every 5 weeks with our little neighborhood school.
I love the pics! We did have a great time didn't we!!!! And those baby calves miss you! You come again really soon OK? I love you Mostes So Much!!
ReplyDeleteLove the bath pictures. I've never fed baby cows, lucky girls!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a GREAT time! I MISS EPHRAIM! I have even had a turn or two in your moms tub! I LOVED IT!
ReplyDeleteHow fun to take a bath in jet tubs!!!! Also Ephraim was the only place I feed cows. Oh how I miss the smell of fresh rain and cows. Actually I really don't miss that smell but Ephraim will always have a special place in my heart. ;)
ReplyDeleteThey are so cutie! Rachel:)
ReplyDelete