So I like to cook and I love to try new recipes, it is fun and makes dinner interesting.I love a this web site allrecipes.com and I got this recipe from it. It is by far the best Chicken Noodle Soup recipe I have ever tried. So I thought it would be fun to put it up and see what you all think. Let me know feedback, and any recipes you think are fun!
Chunky Chicken Noodle Soup
1/2 cup diced carrots
1/4 cup diced celery
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon butter
6 cups chicken broth
1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1 1/4 cups uncooked egg noddles
1 tablespoon parsley
In a large sauce pan or Dutch oven, saute carrot, celery and onion in butter until tender. Add broth, chicken and seasonings; bring to boil. Reduce heat. Add noddles; cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
Note: I use 3 cups chicken broth and 3 cups chicken stock. And I used a little more butter.
1/4 cup diced celery
1/4 cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon butter
6 cups chicken broth
1 1/2 cups diced cooked chicken
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
1/8 teaspoon pepper
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1 1/4 cups uncooked egg noddles
1 tablespoon parsley
In a large sauce pan or Dutch oven, saute carrot, celery and onion in butter until tender. Add broth, chicken and seasonings; bring to boil. Reduce heat. Add noddles; cook for 10 minutes or until tender.
Note: I use 3 cups chicken broth and 3 cups chicken stock. And I used a little more butter.






That soup looks so yummy, I will have to try it. We had Enchilada's, easy but yummy!
ReplyDeleteYum, yum!
ReplyDeleteHi! I totally added your recipe to my cookin blog....have you checked it out yet? Yummy, I love soups.
ReplyDelete