So the primary song for January was I lived in Heaven and Savannah did really well in learning it and can sing the first verse all by herself. It is so cute!
Brian and I met on New Years Eve 2002 at an LDS singles dance. Our first date was January 18th and we were Married June 7, 2003 in the Manti Temple. Savannah was born November 22, 2004 and Mallarie was born January 25, 2007. They are our greatest treasures! Brian is working for Gardner Engineering and will be finished with school in December 2009. I keep busy at home taking care of the girls and teaching Savannah in preschool every 5 weeks with our little neighborhood school.
That is so cute, she is a smart little rip!
ReplyDeleteSavannah,
ReplyDeleteThat was BEAUTIFUL!!!! You did so good! I sure do love you! Grandma
Cute!
ReplyDeleteHow adorable! You have such a cute blog and an even cuter family! I'm glad we'll be able to stay in touch better!
ReplyDelete