This is from Grandpa and Grandma Olson. They couldn't make it up on Sunday because of bad weather so they came on Wednesday, Mallarie smiled big when she saw this. Just a Little more serious for the camera!
Brian and I met on New Years Eve 2002 at an LDS singles dance. Our first date was January 18th and we were Married June 7, 2003 in the Manti Temple. Savannah was born November 22, 2004 and Mallarie was born January 25, 2007. They are our greatest treasures! Brian is working for Gardner Engineering and will be finished with school in December 2009. I keep busy at home taking care of the girls and teaching Savannah in preschool every 5 weeks with our little neighborhood school.
did you know you can do this all in one post? if you need help, I will help you. Just give me a call.
ReplyDeleteDid you realize how much great minds think alike? we have the same backgrounds.
ReplyDelete