
Mallarie 2 years going on 10! She is very independant and stubborn! She loves to do everything big sister does. She has no fear and is always moving. She loves talking to grandpa on the phone whether he is there or not. She can give a mean dirty look and smile the next minute. She loves to dance and her favorite movie is Mama Mia. She can sing SuperTrooper!






I can't wait to see Mama Mia and hear Mallarie sing it! Cute pic!
ReplyDeleteWow Dawnese ya'll look so cute. i know you did your girls hair they are adorable. Thanks for the invite to your blog i will send you an invite to our blog. Not great but it does have pictures. Well I can't believe you are on number 3. We haven't even started yet. congrats. Love ya. April (Terry) Meaders ;)
ReplyDeletehey I found you guys on deans blog and wanted to tell Brian HI. You guys have such a cute family and you look very happy.
ReplyDeleteMy Marlee is very independent also, it's good, but oh what a trial!
ReplyDelete